The 4th of July is quickly approaching and if you are anything like my family, you’re trying to find someplace cool to beat the heat – so likely a pool party and BBQ! We don’t have a pool in our backyard so we find ourselves at the mercy of our wonderful friends who always come through with an invite to celebrate with them. Naturally I never show up empty-handed so I always offer to bring a few things, including dessert. This year I’m bringing these delicious no-bake mini-cheesecake parfaits as our 4th of July dessert – they are quick to assemble and will make you look like a hero!
I ran by Walmart to pick up a few things to make these adorable 4th of July desserts. Luckily I already had the graham crackers, butter, and lemon juice, so I only needed to fill in the blanks. I was in and out of the store in less than 10 minutes, and I spent less than $12 dollars. That’s a steal, right?!
Here’s what you need to make these yummy treats:
- Graham crackers, crushed (I put these in a little ziplock bag and let my son have at ’em)
- 3 tbsp of butter, melted
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 tbsp of freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 can of condensed milk
- freshly washed strawberries, quartered
- freshly washed blueberries
- whipped cream
The process of making these little no-bake cheesecake parfaits is super easy.
- Add melted butter to crushed graham crackers and mix until well-combined.
- Using a hand mixer, combine 2 packs of cream cheese, 1 can of condensed milk, and lemon juice until well blended.
- Add the graham cracker mixture to the bottom of a glass or jar.
- Now layer: Cheesecake mixture, fruit, cheesecake mixture, graham crackers, fruit and so on.
That’s it! This makes a super easy 4th of July dessert that the entire crowd will love!
Aren’t they adorable?
If you are looking for a similar idea but don’t want to make individual parfaits, try this family-sized 4th of July dessert – I call it Strawberry and Stars Shortcake – that I made a few years back.
Thanks so much to Walmart for sponsoring this post – and I hope that you all have a wonderful, relaxing, and safe 4th of July weekend.
Read the original 4th of July Dessert Recipe – No-Bake Mini Cheesecake Parfaits on Chic Shopper Chick.